This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
A leading UK FTSE 100 company are seeking a Communications Specialist for a 3 Month Initial Contract in Basingstoke.
This role is covering the end of a maternity period you will need to be available to start within the next four weeks.
- Assist the Communications Manager with internal content programmes.
- You will need to be experienced with storyboarding and briefing creative agencies to produce video, wallpaper and pop up stands, developing content for the Intranet page, drafting email communications
- Manage the editorial schedule for our e-newsletters, coordinating content from ICBP and other contacts across the business
- Write, edit/proof-read, layout and publish engaging content in line with brand guidelines and tone of voice
- Measure communication effectiveness, providing metrics on the reach of our channels to drive continuous improvement and demonstrate value
- You will need to be familer with CMS systems (ideally Sharepoint) and Office 365 applications
- Good written skills and skilled at editing and proof-reading
Please apply today if this role is of interest.
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 3 months
Pay: 200 to 250 GBP (British Pound)
Pay Period: Daily