Senior Video Editor
Posted Mar 03
Manchester, Lancashire, United Kingdom
This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Havas Lynx is a pharmaceutical advertising agency with offices in Manchester, London, and New York. We are incredibly proud of our Creative team, made up of over 70 people, and have won a number of prestigious awards, including PM Society, Digital Floor Healthcare, and Creative Circle. As part of our further growth for our dedicated video team we now have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Video Editor in Manchester
The ideal candidate will have energy in abundance, an excellent sense of how to portray diverse storytelling, and be able to create engaging and emotive content with creative flair. In this role you will be working closely with Senior Creatives, Producers, and internal and external stakeholders, and therefore will need to be comfortable working under pressure and be extremely organised in delivering high-quality film content.
You will be expected to lead, nurture and develop a small team of editors, sharing your sound understanding and experience of all elements of the post-production process, with strong video editing, animation/motion graphics, video production and project management expertise.
- Nackground in a professional, post production environment
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Premier and After Effects
- Strong understanding of editing workflows and file structuring especially in Premiere
- Proficient level of sound design and image grade experience
- Good level of technical competency
- Great attention to detail and creative mindset
- Fantastic communication and team skills
- The ability to take a proactive and sometimes independent approach to challenges.
- An understanding of the healthcare and pharmaceutical landscape is preferred but not essential
We place a great deal of focus on the development of our people, providing you with ample support and opportunity to grow and progress. We're proud to offer our exciting internal training programme #LXAcademy to all employees. You can find out more information by visiting the blog area of our website:
For more information and to apply, please send a copy of your CV and a link to your showreel to
This advertised post is with Havas Lynx, part of the Havas Health network. More information can be found at and for an informal snap shot of Lynx life, view our Facebook page e . You can also follow us on Twitter via
Employment Type: Permanent
Work Hours: Full Time